If you require travel assistance for your child starting in the September term, please ensure you apply through your local council before 20th April. Your SEN caseworker should be able to support you in this process.

Information that may be required for this process includes the following:

If you live in Croydon a form can be completed on the Croydon Council website.

Alternatively, you can complete a form (see below) and send to

home-to-school-travel-assistance-5-16-application-form-2023-2024 (1).docx